No matter how solid your group health and welfare product line might be, until you have the strongest brokers in your territory recommending your plans, you are not maximizing your revenue stream. We created the Brokers and Carriers Market Share Database specifically to put you in contact with the leading brokers in your market. With the Brokers and Carriers Market Share Database, identify the dominant brokers in each territory, which employers work with which brokers and carriers, and collect critical contact information to empower your to begin relationships with new brokers operating in your region.
Who uses the Brokers and Carriers Market Share Database?
- Insurance carriers that want to find and recruit high-performing, well-connected brokers in targeted territories.
- Insurance carriers that want to review competing carriers’ books of business.
- Insurance brokers who wish to review competing brokers’ books of business and assess their own market share and growth strategies.
What is included in the Brokers and Carriers Market Share Database?
- Exclusive contact information for more than 36,000+ health and welfare brokers and 2,200 carriers.
- The ability to search for brokers by:
- Plan type.
- Total Premiums.
- Lives Covered.
- Current corporate clients.
- Advanced search capabilities that enable you to identify top brokers in your market.
- The ability to export the relevant information about your brokers.
Where Does Our Data Come From?
We obtain our broker and carrier data directly from the Schedule A of the Form 5500 plan disclosure documents collected by the Department of Labor from approximately 80,000 group policies. For our Brokers and Carriers Market Share Database, we employ a series of proprietary algorithms and processes to verify and amend the raw government data to present a clear picture of the U.S. large group insurance market, complete with detailed broker contact information.”