Find Self-Funded Plans in 5 Simple Steps
ACCESS the most current data available from the Department of Labor. We are the only provider to scrub the data to ensure you receive the most accurate search results possible.
REFINE your proposals based on what plans are currently paying in fees for services from other providers – this is especially helpful for TPAs and consultants.
TAILOR your sales pitch with key plan facts, including plan size, funding arrangements, and lines of coverage.
REACH new prospects with plan decision-makers’ email addresses that aren’t available anywhere else. Impress your potential clients with detailed, ready to use plan reports.
WIN NEW SELF-FUNDED CLIENTS WITH YOUR SUPERIOR UNDERSTANDING OF THEIR NEEDS.
- Monthly updates to both plan data and contact names. New data is available days after it is released by the Department of Labor.
- Email addresses for plan decision-makers.
- Broker, carrier and provider names, contact information and history of their relationships with the plan.
- Biggest database on the market— 14 years of history showing how plans’ relationships with providers, costs, size, etc. have changed over time.
- Starting as low as $160 annually.
Superior quality. Exclusive data. Robust tools.
Boost your team with comprehensive benefits plan lead generation and analysis.
Request a Free Trial
Find out if the Directory of Self-Funded Group Plans is the right solution for your team’s self-funded lead generation and plan analysis needs.
Each free trial includes access to data from the State of New Hampshire. To request a different selection for your own trial, give us a call at 800-231-0669, option 1.
You should receive your username and password via email within a few minutes of submitting this form. If not, give us a call at 800-231-0669, option 4 or email email@example.com.