Increasing your exposure to new carriers is key to increasing your product line and your ability to serve your market. That’s why we created The Standard Directory of Third Party Administrators. The Standard Directory of Third Party Administrators is the only comprehensive listing of TPAs of health, welfare, and workers’ compensation plans. It is a single, centralized place for carriers to come to find new TPAs to represent their products. By adding yourself to the Directory, which is completely free, you are putting yourself in a position to begin new relationships.
Who uses The Standard Directory of Third Party Administrators?
- Third party administrators looking to build relationships with new carriers.
- Insurance carriers looking for third party administrators to represent their plans.
What is included in The Standard Directory of Third Party Administrators?
- Once you have added yourself to the directory, you have the ability to update your account whenever necessary.
- You have the option to tell carriers:
- The kinds of services you offer and the regions in which you operate.
- The types of clients you serve and the roles you are able to act in.
- General information about the clients you serve, including size, lives covered, claims paid, revenue, workers’ compensation claims, etc.
- Information about your own company, including location and size.
Create your FREE listing in The Standard Directory of Third Party Administrators today.
To add yourself to The Standard Directory of Third Party Administrators to increase your exposure to carriers for free, please visit our Add a Listing page now.
Where Does Our Data Come From?
We obtain our information directly from the TPAs themselves, through an annual survey. We ask our listed third party administrators to update their information frequently to ensure that the directory is current. We undertake a proactive effort to update as many TPA records every year as we possibly can.