The King of Pension Funds (Gold Edition) is the most sophisticated prospecting tool for financial advisors, agents, and brokers selling to the U.S. group retirement market. The King supplies your sales team with exclusive current contact information, detailed knowledge about employers’ retirement plans, and makes it easy to benchmark plans against peers and the S&P 500 Index. The King supports your growth at every step of the sales process.
Who Uses The King of Pension Funds (Gold Edition)?
- Financial institutions that offer employee pension and retirement plans.
- The financial advisors, agents, and brokers recommending those plans.
- TPAs that administer those plans.
What Does The King of Pension Funds (Gold Edition) include?
- Information on every pension and retirement plan that was reported on a Form 5500 collected by the Department of Labor, including:
- Plan renewal month.
- Plan assets and investment options.
- Brokers, consultants, and administrators.
- Schedule attachments, such as the auditor’s report, vesting and eligibility schedules, and lists of mutual funds offered to plan participants.
- Phone numbers and mailing addresses for employers’ key human resources, benefits, and finance personnel, regularly updated by Judy Diamond Associates.
- Email addresses for employers’ decision-makers.
- Hundreds of searchable criteria to qualify leads.
- The ability to export the relevant information about your leads.
- The Diamond Metrics of Plan Performance, which are a series of nine data elements that help you to identify employers that may be interested in switching plan providers or investment selections. Learn more about the Diamond Metrics
- The Decile Ranking System, which reveals how a single plan ranks against its peer group. Learn more about the Decile Ranking System
- The King Comparison Tool, which allows you to compare a plan or group of plans to one another based on standard criteria to help you highlight your selling points for prospects.
- Dozens of professionally written marketing letters and sales calling scripts.
Where Does Our Data Come From?
Our employer contact information is derived from the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) Form 5500 and from our own private market research.
We call tens of thousands of employers annually to update and amend their
contact information because the Department of Labor does not release Form 5500s
until months after the end of the plan year. We collect the current names,
phone numbers, mailing addresses and email addresses of their human resource
managers, benefits managers and finance managers. We also ask them for their
primary insurance carriers. All of this effort results in an extensive and
unique set of directories of U.S. employers that you won’t find anywhere else.
The King of Pension Funds (Standard Edition)
The King of Pension Funds (Standard Edition) is the original group retirement lead generation tool from Judy Diamond Associates. Built from the government’s Form 5500 disclosure document, it contains detailed information on every 401(k) and ERISA qualified retirement plan, and is searchable by many basic plan fields including:
- Plan Type
- Asset Levels
- Provider name
See our comparison table below for a full understanding of the difference between the
Standard and Gold versions of The King of Pension Funds database.
|The most recent Form 5500s|
|Quarterly data updates|
|Advanced plan searching tools|
|Names of plan decision-makers, such as HR, Finance, and Benefits managers|
|Emails for plan decision-makers|
|All Nine Diamond Metrics of Plan Performance|
|Historical Form 5500s|
|Decile Plan Performance Ranking System|
|Plan Comparison Tools|
|PDF of the complete original 5500 filing, including full schedules and attachments|