Easily find 401k and pension leads with advanced filtering and analytical tools.
Retirement Plan Prospector empowers you to:
Focus on the Right Leads
Target and prioritize leads with Red Flags and other prospect strength indicators.
Win New Business
Impress plan decision-makers with Plan Score Cards and customized analyses that prepare you to propose solutions for your prospective clients from the very first meeting.
Implement Proven Strategies
We’ve embedded best practices into every aspect of Prospector, from the key facts and figures we’ve highlighted to the Recommended Prospects and graphic-rich Report Builder. Let us guide your business to winning prospects.
Easy and Powerful Prospecting Tools
Identify plans that might be dissatisfied with their current retirement programs with more than a dozen Red Flags, including:
- Issued corrective distributions.
- Bottom 10% in average account balance.
- Reduced employer contributions.
The Plan Score Card summarizes a plan’s value as a prospect, and will help you easily measure the performance of a plan. Score Cards include:
- Plan Score.
- Plan Score Barometer, which puts the Score in context of the plan’s peers’ scores.
- Plan grades on key metrics, such as average participant contributions and participation rates.
Intuitive Search Tools
Bold new search tools make finding the right prospects quick and easy.
- Basic search as well as 400+ advanced search fields.
- Save search terms for repeated use.
- Recommended Searches employ best practices with a single click.
Learn More About Retirement Plan Prospector
Request a Free Trial
Empower your team with comprehensive 401k and pension plan lead generation and analysis.
Find out if the Retirement Plan Prospector is the right solution for your team’s lead generation and plan analysis needs.
You should receive your username and password via email within a few minutes of submitting this form. If not, give us a call at 800-231-0669, option 4 or email email@example.com.
View Packages & Pricing
Start your free trial
A username and password will be emailed to you.