Cultivating relationships with third party administrators can increase your market share rapidly. Finding TPAs in your market has never been easier than it is with The Standard Directory of Third Party Administrators. The Standard Directory of Third Party Administrators is the only comprehensive listing of TPAs of health, welfare, and workers’ compensation plans. The TPA Directory lists more than 1,000 claims-handling TPAs with detailed information about the plan types they administer, the services they offer, the type and number of clients they serve and other critical information.
Who uses The Standard Directory of Third Party Administrators?
- Insurance carriers looking for third party administrators to represent their plans.
- Third party administrators looking to build relationships with new carriers.
What is included in The Standard Directory of Third Party Administrators?
- Annual access to this directory of more than 1,000 health and welfare TPAs.
- Information about:
- The kinds of services they offer and the regions in which they operate.
- The types of clients they serve and the roles they are able to act in.
- Their clients, including size, live covered, claims paid, revenue, workers’ compensation claims, etc.
- Their company information, including location and size.
Where Does Our Data Come From?
We obtain our information directly from the TPAs themselves, through an annual survey. We ask our listed third party administrators to update their information frequently to ensure that the directory is current. We undertake a proactive effort to update as many TPA records every year as we possibly can.