Growing your book of retirement business is as much about the quality of the producers who represent you as it is about the quality of the products you are offering. We developed BrokerSight to assist you in finding the best producers in your market. With the BrokerSight, identify top brokers in your territory, which employers work
with which brokers and critical broker contact data to enhance your performance in your market.
Who Uses BrokerSight?
- Carriers, financial institutions and intermediaries that want to recruit high-performing brokers and that want to review competing organizations’ books of business.
- Brokers and financial advisors who wish to review their competitors’ books of business and to assess their own market share and growth strategies.
What is Included in BrokerSight?
- Exclusive contact information for more than 18,400+ group retirement and pension brokers.
- 83,000+ plan sponsors.
- The ability to search for brokers by:
- Plan type.
- Dollars placed.
- Number of participants.
- Current corporate clients.
- Industry segment.
- Advanced search capabilities that enable you to identify top brokers in your market.
- The ability to export to Excel the relevant information about your brokers.
Where Does Our Data Come From?
We obtain our data directly from the Schedule A of the Form 5500 plan disclosure documents collected by the Department of Labor from approximately 83,000 employers with retirement and pension plans that have at least 100 participants. For BrokerSight, we employ a series of proprietary algorithms and processes to verify and improve the raw government data to present a clear picture of the U.S. large group retirement and pension market, complete with detailed broker contact information. We also collect brokers’ phone numbers from proprietary sources.